-Dawn- -Dawn-

Wow...

This song is awesome!
I especially liked the middle part and the end.
The beginning was real good, too.

Good job!
5/5 9/10

-Kass

ChrisisD responds:

Thanks for your positive review!!
Cheerio!!

*++*(Link to the Past)*++ *++*(Link to the Past)*++

Dude, this is awesome!

Hmm, I actually have no criticism to offer.
As it says in the title, this is way awesome!
Well, I think this song deserves a 10/5, or a 20/10!
Keep up the awesome work!

-RetellaVII

P.S.: Have you listened to any of my music?

awesome!

your name sounds familiar, so that most likely means that I have - but I'll be sure to shoot some reviews over in the near future :)

Awesome Techno Awesome Techno

Pretty awesome.

This song is pretty good.
I like how you put the guitar into this song.
Adds an interesting feel.
Though, one thing you may be missing is the bass, and if that's not it, I don't know...
Very good!
8/10
4/5

-Alan

Mushu-Productions responds:

Sorta, I used the buzzing sound you hear at around 9secs as a bass and it alone would take up alot of the melody so I turned it down some. So it is kind of missing a hard driving bass you'd normally hear in techno. Thx for the review.
Peace -
Dustin (Mushu-Productions)

Sound The Trumpets+*~.0 Sound The Trumpets+*~.0

LOL

This song sounds funny!
In a good way!
I don't have much to say about it, but you did a great job!
Bye!

-Alan

-My songs just got approved btw.
You can listen if you want. :)

lol allright then! :P

010_+*-(Binar-E-lectric)-*+_01 010_+*-(Binar-E-lectric)-*+_01

Very addictive!

And is that you talking in the song?
If so you have a pretty cool voice.
Oh and I also like this song because of the beat and because of how addictive it is.
It's just so freaking addictive! And now it's stuck in my head...
I use FL Studio, but I try not to go over 60% of my CPU.
Awesome song.
10/10

~Alan

-Are you by any chance British?
No offense but it kind of sounds that way.

no i'm not haha - I'm canadian :P

and yes that is me talkig in that song

and muhahaha :P

_-={Blood Fields}=-_ _-={Blood Fields}=-_

Truly one of my favorites.

I wish to write a story.

The five moons were full and shining on this clear night. A single soul awake and vigilant stands by the gates of Schael'Mitn, the Gigharmian capitol. All of a sudden, a demon arises from a fiery crack in the cold earth. "Abyss!", shouts the young Holy Knight, in terror. "I shall protect this city from your unholy presence!" He has golden hair, the majority in a knee long braid. His golden eyes gleaming in the light of the moons. He draws his lengthy two-handed sword from its decorated leather sheath. Abyss laughs mockingly at his foolish opponent, his bluish hair shining brilliantly in the moonlight. He says, in a jeering tone, "You will never defeat me, you foolish person!"
The knight charges at him, only to be outwitted by the demon's speed and skill. Then, with a shout of anger and hatred, Abyss claws at the Holy Knight, severing his dragon skin tights and flesh. As the blood of the knight gushes out at an alarming rate, he stabs the demon in the stomach. Abyss shrieks in this excruciating pain. As he falls to the ground, black blood jutting from the new wound, he screams at the Holy Knight, "Nankin, I will never forget this day! Heed my warning, for someday I will do to you as you did to me! Then I need not worry about your presence anymore! Farewell, you bastard!" Abyss then limps back into the fissure he formed, and shortly after his entry, the ground is repaired and looks as if nothing happened. Nankin starts to clean his bloody weapon, and looks at his wound on his thigh. The wound now surrounded by necrotic flesh."By the gods! I've been poisoned by that damned Abyss!" He runs into Schael'Mitn for help.
His search fails, so he draws out his sword again and cuts off his leg, and then casts a healing spell, to prevent unnecessary loss of blood. A young mechanic, named Zeakii, sees his actions. He runs out to help this stranger. "Could you make me a mechanical leg?", Nankin interrogates this unusual stranger. The stranger replies, in an unexpectantly excited voice, "No problem dude!"

This song is so great, I can hardly explain with words.
I will stop being annoying now, and I hope you enjoyed my story!

-Retella Lugruille VII

MaestroRage responds:

a very interesting story at the least Retella! Your descriptive sentences and portrayal of character and scenery alike are well formed.

It seems this knight is very familiar with this demon. Perhaps rivals of Guardian verses Invader kind of scenario. It is not often I see the hero survive with a poison so strong as this, that he would have to cut off his own leg. A swift and dedicated move let me tell you, not many men could do it themselves.

A shame, though the mechanical leg will no doubt, come useful!

I hope you continue the story, if nothing more then to just give yourself a different world to live in, I think this one has potential!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

{Factory} {Factory}

Freakin' Sweet!

Dude,this is the best industrial song I have ever heard!
I must download!
I will give you...
1,000,000,000/5
+Download

Lata!

+*+(*)Tales of Symphonia()+*+ +*+(*)Tales of Symphonia()+*+

*bawls eyes out*

I swear...everytime I listen to this song, I just want to cry!It reminds me of a very peaceful, joyous ending!Very, very beautiful!

Chronamut responds:

thanks a lot man - glad you appreciate my hard effort!

*+*+(BattleToads)+*+* *+*+(BattleToads)+*+*

Wow!!!

This was one of my favorites!Oh, and by the way, I listened to the original, and I like your version better! :D

yay!

well all I did was update it really - and the version sounds like what it was made for - the snes.. or.. nes.. :P

*+*+FF7: Hurry Hirry!+*+* *+*+FF7: Hurry Hirry!+*+*

Ayi Mei!

Dang!That's good!
Man, the whole song was like surround sound!It felt like I had headphones on!

THATS how its supposed to sound - glad I succeeded in my audio adventure :P

thanks for the review mate!